Monday, July 7, 2008

24th may 2008

On 26th I have my EME exam. I opened my copy but suddenly few lines started flowing in my mind. The left page was empty and I wrote this:

I feel empty from within.
Without you, it’s nothing that I can think.
I don’t know, what to except from life,
I just want you to be by my side.

The taste of life, the feel of touch,
It’s all gone with you.
I stretch my hand in dark,
And think, if I could ever see you?

I don’t know what has gone wrong’
Those feelings were so strong?
I want you back again,
Without you what I feel is just pain.

Every time your thought creeps into my mind,
It brings a smile on my face.
And when I realize you aren’t with me,
My eyes turn into a tear filled lake.

But one thing I would like to tell you,
That, the pain and joy that came with you,
I love them and I will love them forever,
Because “I LOVE YOU”!!!

No comments: